Sample contract for Nick Bowker Hunting – Terms and Conditions
MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT
MADE AND ENTERED INTO BETWEEN
NICHOLAS EDWARD BOWKER t/a NICK BOWKER HUNTING of Olivefountain Farm Bedford 5780
(Hereinafter referred to as “NBH”)
[ Enter full name and address ]
(Hereinafter referred to as “THE CLIENT”)
1. CONFIRMATION OF RESERVATION
- 1.1. The Parties agree that the Client has reserved the following dates for a safari experience as detailed hereinbelow with NBH: –
[Enter dates once airline tickets are booked]
2. PACKAGE DETAILS
- 2.1. The cost of the Safari is [Enter total cost of Safari]
- 2.2. Included in the Safari Cost is the following:
- A registered Professional Hunter
- Skinners, trackers, and dogs for the retrieval of wounded animals, if necessary
- Transport for pick-up and drop off at Port Elizabeth Airport
- 4X4 vehicles equipped for hunting for the duration of the Safari
- Use of high-end rifles (SAKO), scopes (SWAROVSKI), and ammunition, if required
- Accommodation (inclusive of food and beverages and laundry)
- Field preparation of trophies and delivery to selected taxidermists
- All taxes and permit fees applicable to your Safari, excluding foreign taxes and any taxes associated with your travel and taxidermy
- The Game listed in 3.3 below
2. PACKAGE DETAILS (continued)
- 2.3. The Safari Cost is specifically for trophy animals listed below [List agreed trophies]
- 2.4. Any animals hunted over and above those provided in the list above must be paid for at either a negotiated price or at the NBH price for a trophy of that animal if no price is negotiated.
- 2.5. All flights and related travel costs are excluded.
- 2.6. Taxidermy costs are excluded. The delivery cost of trophies to selected Taxidermists is included.
3. RESPONSIBLE PERSON
- 3.1. The Client shall be responsible for payment of the package cost in full, at the end of the hunt via card or cash.
4. APPLICABLE LAW
- 4.1. The Laws of the Republic of South Africa shall be applicable in the enforcement of this agreement. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the relevant court, depending on the quantum, having jurisdiction over the district of Bedford for the resolution of all disputes relating to this agreement.
NICHOLAS BOWKER obo NBH
General terms & conditions
As a general rule, Nick Bowker Hunting does not require a deposit for package hunts.
Payment will be at the end of the hunt via card or cash. The agreement is via email correspondence.
For clients wishing to enter into a written agreement, a sample contract is attached above.
The contract sets out the terms and conditions of the African hunting safari. Bookings are confirmed when clients have reserved airline tickets to Port Elizabeth.
Nick Bowker reserves the right to charge a deposit in specific circumstances. Deposits, if charged, are non-refundable.
Credit on hunting packages – terms and conditions
If you book one of our hunting packages and do not take all of the trophies included. A credit is given at 80% of the list price of the trophies that you did not take. This should rarely be necessary.
Nick Bowker Hunting, its agents, and employees shall not be held liable for any damage, losses, and expenses suffered by any client. As a result of circumstances outside of the control of Nick Bowker Hunting.
Clients at all times shall follow the instructions of the Professional Hunter in attendance. Clients need to observe rifle safety precautions at all times.
The Laws of the Republic of South Africa shall be applicable in the enforcement of this agreement. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the relevant court.
Depending on the quantum, having jurisdiction over the district of Bedford for the resolution of all disputes relating to this agreement.